These are books we have read, discussed, and written about. They are roughly organized according to our writing categories.
Audacious Austen: These are books featuring Jane Austen as a character within the novel.
- Jane, Actually: Or Jane Austen’s Book Tour by Jennifer Petkus
- Jane Austen: Blood Persuasion by Janet Mullany
- Jane Bites Back by Michael Thomas Ford
- Jane Goes Batty by Michael Thomas Ford
- Jane Vows Vengeance by Micheal Thomas Ford
- The Lost Memoirs of Jane Austen by Syrie James
Authentic Austen: These are the original works of Jane Austen, her letters, and biographies.
- Emma by Jane Austen
- Jane Austen Selected Letters
- Lady Susan by Jane Austen
- Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
- Persuasion by Jane Austen
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
Brooding Brontes: These are the works of Charlotte, Emily, and Anne Bronte, as well as any mash-ups, vagaries, or parodies derived from their novels.
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- Jane Slayre by Charlotte Bronte and Sherri Browning Erwin
- Wuthering Bites by Sarah Gray
- Wuthering Hieghts by Emily Bronte
Deadly Dickens: Mash-ups, vagaries, parodies, or creative continuations of works by Charles Dickens.
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
- Fitzwilliam Ebenezer Darcy by Barbara Tiller Cole (See also Prideful Prejudices)
- Grave Expectations by Charles Dickens and Sherri Browning Erwin
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
Emma Enigma: Mash-ups, vagaries, parodies, or creative continuations of Jane Austen’s Emma.
- Emma and the Vampires by Jane Austen and Wayne Josephson
- Emma and the Werewolves by Jane Austen and Adam Rann
Mansfield Madness: Mash-ups, vagaries, parodies, or creative continuations of Jane Austen’s Mansfield Park.
- Mansfield Park and Mummies by Jane Austen and Vera Nazarian
- Mansfield Park Revisited by Joan Aiken
Northanger Danger: Mash-ups, vagaries, parodies, or creative continuations of Jane Austen’s Northanger Abbey.
- Northanger Abbey and Angels and Dragons by Jane Austen and Vera Nazarian
Potent Persuasions: Mash-ups, vagaries, parodies, or creative continuations of Jane Austen’s Persuasion.
- Almost Persuaded by Mary Balogh (from the anthology Bespelling Jane Austen)
- My Dear Sophy by Kimberly Truesdale
Prideful Prejudices: Mash-ups, vagaries, parodies, or creative continuations of Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice.
- All Hallow’s Eve by Wendi Sotis
- Attempting Elizabeth by Jessica Grey
- Austenland by Shannon Hale
- Darcy and Anne by Judith Brocklehurst
- The Disappearance of Georgiana Dracy by Regina Jeffers
- Dreaming of Mr. Darcy by Victoria Connelly
- The Exploits & Adventures of Miss Alethea Darcy by Elizabeth Aston
- Fitzwilliam Ebenezer Darcy by Barbara Tiller Cole
- Georgiana and the Wolf: Pride and Prejudice Continues Volume 6 by Marsha Altma
- Longbourn by Jo Baker
- Miss Darcy Falls in Love by Sharon Lathan
- The Mistress’s Black Veil by M. K. Baxley
- Mr. Darcy, Vampyre by Amanda Grange
- A Little Bit Psychic by Aimee Avery
- Pride and Platypus: Mr. Darcy’s Dreadful Secret by Jane Austen and Vera Nazarian
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls by Steve Hockensmith
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dreadfully Ever After by Steve Hockensmith
- Pulse and Prejudice by Colette Saucier
Senseless Sensibilities: Mash-ups, vagaries, parodies, or creative continuations of Jane Austen’s Sense and Sensibility.
- Colonel Brandon’s Diary by Amanda Grange
- Expectations of Happiness by Rebecca Ann Collins
- Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters by Jane Austen and Ben H. Winters
Shrieking Shelley: These are the works of Mary Shelley, as well as any mash-ups, vagaries, or parodies derived from her novels or short stories.
- Frankenstein, or The Modern Prometheus by Mary Shelley
Treacherous Tolstoy: These are the works of Leo Tolstoy, as well as any mash-ups, vagaries, or parodies derived from his work.
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- Android Karenina by Leo Tolstoy and Ben H. Winters
Undead Ends: The unfinished works of Jane Austen.
- Sanditon by Jane Austen
- The Watsons by Jane Austen
Disturbia and Other Explorations: Other novels and essays, as well as things not easily classified.
- Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith
- Blood and Roses by Sharon Bainbridge
- Carmilla by Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu
- The Ghost Stories of Edith Wharton
- Goblin Market by Christina Rossetti
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- Little Women and Werewolves by Louisa May Alcott and Porter Grand
- The Meowmorphosis by Franz Kafka and Cook Coleridge
- The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- The Mysteries of Udolpho by Ann Radcliffe
- The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe
- Shakespeare Undead by Lori Handeland
- She by H. Rider Haggard
- This House is Haunted by John Boyne
- The Vampyre by John William Polidori
- Undine by Freiherr de Friedrich Heinrich Karl La Motte-Fouque
- A Vindication of the Rights of Woman by Mary Wollstonecraft
- The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
- Zombie Notes: A Study guide to the Best in Undead Literary Classics by Laurie Rozakis, Ph.D.
Cards and Entertainments: Games and other novelties.
- Marrying Mr. Darcy: The Pride & Prejudice Card Game with Undead Expansion by Erika Svanoe
- Tarot of Jane Austen by Diane Wilkes