- Please refrain from such remarks that would cause Miss Austen to blush.
- Please remain courteous to other commenters who express differing opinions.
- Please understand that any breach of decorum will be subject to censure and expulsion from the Dark Jane Austen Book Club and its society as determined by the highly esteemed female administrators.
Guest Post Etiquette:
Some details to consider prior to submitting your writing prospect/query:
- The Dark Jane Austen Book Club focuses on creating a collaborative community for those lovers of all things Austen and especially those who love the more sinister adaptions of her works. We gladly accept book reviews of Jane Austen’s works and adaptions, original creative pieces adapted to suit Jane Austen’s style (please see the Guide to Jane Austen’s writing style), and discussion ideas for the DJABC.
- All work should be original to the author and not published elsewhere on the internet. Miss Austen would consider plagiarism a most horrid offense and punishable by expulsion from the club.
- Please keep all written submissions 300 to 800 words. With this caveat, we believe the creative process does not always respond well to word limits, and we may consider lengthier submissions as series of posts. Please understand these longer submissions must be of the highest quality.
- To begin the submission process, please direct all correspondence to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall respond in turn and with great expedience. Please allow us a full fortnight before response may be issued.